Many of our parents are also Teachers, Co-Teachers, Bus Drivers, and Volunteers.
In an effort to assist the entire family unit, whenever possible we provide job opportunities to parents of children in WOCAP programs. Job opportunity information can be obtained at the WOCAP office.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Copy of GED, high school and/or college diploma
- Any certifications that you hold: CPR, First Aid, Child Abuse, Communicable Diseases
- Three references (not relatives)
- Physical (if received in the last 30 days)
- Tuberculosis test results
- Drivers license
- Commercial driver’s license (if applicable)
- Drivers Abstract Record (if applicable)
- Proof of Auto Insurance
For more information call 419-227-2586. Applications are good for 90 days.