WOCAP COLT Transportation Services serves Allen, Auglaize, Mercer, and Van Wert counties.
We provide transportation services for medical, social services, and employment related services such as:
- Job training
- Employment searches such as submitting applications and resumes
- Employment skills workshops such as resume building, interview skill classes, job training
- We operate 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week including holidays
- WOCAP CTS receives referrals from area agencies for transportation needs and clients call us directly to schedule transportation
- WOCAP CTS self-pay billing is for self-pay clients who are not covered by another program and meet the Federal Poverty Guidelines
An appointment with WOCAP COLT Transportation Services will determine income eligibility and whether or if a fee will be required for transportation. If the total household income is below 125% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, there will not be a fee for transportation services; if it is above, there will be a minimal fee. Payments are figured according to the Board approved Sliding Fee Scale.
If you are in need of transportation services, please contact WOCAP to schedule an appointment.
WOCAP Discrimination Policy